Roku Code Link
Roku is one of the leading streaming devices that turn any TV into a Smart TV and give access to ton different streaming service. You can establish a connection of your Roku device with TV via HDMI port. When you want to connect your Roku device with your TV than in this movement you need to activate internet connection for finding Roku code link. After that, you can stream movies, listen to music, watch TV shows, watch News, play games as well as you can easily watch any channel that you want to choose without paying any charges.
Important steps for finding Roku code link from your TV
- an open browser in your system then visits on my.roku.com/link.
- After that Enter the valid code you see on your television into the text box on the web page.
- Now Click to Submit button.
- the payment screen will show you, Skip the payment option, so click skip button which appears bottom of your screen.
- Now you can select the channels that you want to link to your account.
- After selecting you can click on the blue continue button from the screen.
- Finally linking your Roku to your account.
- Then click on my account to see your Roku’s serial number that shows up as one of your devices in a linked devices section.
How can we enter a Roku code at the Roku link website?
The Roku device allows us to stream various networks television shows, movies, sports events with the access of internet on your computer. This device access services like as Netflix or Hulu and instantly stream to screen. When the device is properly connected with tv through HDMI cable with internet connection then follow these steps to enter Roku code in Roku link website.
- First, you need to select the time-zone to display unique Roku code. Afte selecting timezone you can see unique Roku code in your display.
- After that go to the Roku link webpage and then enter a code.
- Then create an account or choose payment options or channel options.
How to get new Roku link code
If you want to get Roku code link from TV but it’s not accepting it in your browser then you can click on the help button to get a new code. This code will expire after some time so you need to use it immediately. If you still have same issue Roku code is unable to display on your television screen. Then you can contact our Roku customer support they are 24*7 ready to help you. They will listen to all your problem very carefully and provide the best solution instantly. You only need to dial our toll-free number 1-844-573-0162 and our support team is waiting for your call.