Roku Code Link
Roku is a leading streaming device and used for turn any TV into a Smart TV, giving you access to tons of different streaming service. Roku device is established to connect to your TV via HDMI port. When you have to connect your Roku to your TV, so you will be required to activate internet connection for finding Roku code link. After that, you can find and stream movies. listen to music, TV shows, News, play games. You can easily watch any channel which you want to choose without paying any charge.
Follow these steps for finding Roku code link from your TV
- an open browser in your system then visits on my.roku.com/link.
- After that Enter the valid code you see on your television into the text box on the web page.
- Now Click to Submit button.
- the payment screen will show you, Skip the payment option, so click skip button which appears bottom of your screen.
- Now you can select the channels that you want to link to your a
- After selecting you can click on the blue continue button from the screen.
- Finally linking your Roku to your account.
- Then click on my account to see your Roku’s serial number that shows up as one of your devices ina linked devices section.
How to get new Roku link code
If you want to get Roku code link from TV but it’s not accepting it in your browser then you can click the help button to get a new code. This code will expire and should be used immediately. If you still have same issue Roku code is unable to display on your television screen. So you will contact Roku customer support. Roku technical expert ready to help you. they will listen to your problem and provide the best solution instantly. Just dial toll-free number 1-844-573-0162. Awaiting for your call.