Roku Com Link
A Roku is one of the leading streaming players in the US and it is developed by Roku Inc that helps users to easily stream their favorite contents such as movies, news, and many more. For streaming content with Roku device first, you need to connect your TV with the internet and setup account. To access these features first you need to activate your Roku streaming player and you can activate your streaming player using Roku.com/link. A Roku com Link a link on official websites that help users to easily activate their Roku streaming player.
After activating Roku device you can access more than 3000 channels that can help you in listening to music and watch movies, news, sports, play games. But some time many Roku users face various type of difficulty in activating Roku device using Roku com Link such as a problem in enter Roku activation code, a problem in getting new Roku activation code and many other. If you have any kind of problem-related to Roku streaming player or want to get an instant solution, then in this situation you can contact our Roku technicians through our toll-free number. Here are our highly dedicated or well-trained Roku technicians are 24*7 ready to provide assistance and they have many year experiences of solving Roku issues. So here you can get the best solution of any kind of Roku device streaming player related issues or Roku activation issues.
Important features of the Roku device
A Roku streaming device is connected with TV using HDMI Cable and it supports both videos or audio signals. If your TV is unable to support HDMI, choose either component cables or composite Cables. There are some important features of the Roku device.
- Support full 1080p HD videos or movies
- It also provides vide array channel or TV shows
- Provides a remote control that includes setting as well as many other options
- Provides service through both wired or wireless network
- Also provides users with friendly apps
- Provides headphones for private listening
- It has night listening mode that reduces loud noise and increases soft sounds
- Provides many different modes such as Roku (1-4), Roku Ultra, Roku premiere, Roku premiere+, Roku express as well as
- Roku express+
- Composite: Standard Definition
- Component: 720p High Definition
- Easy to use and search
- Roku TV apps available on Play store
If you have any kind of difficulty in using these features or services, then directly dial our toll-free number to get instant assistance.
Simple steps to activate Roku device with Roku Com Link
- Established all input-output devices and connect all cable with TV
- Visit website Roku.com/link
- Then first open on-screen instructions after that connect your Roku device with the internet
- After successful connection with internet, your Roku device or streaming player is ready to download new software
- Roku software download, install and then display Link Code, e.g. “YXX724D”
- Note down this link code and go to the website on your computer or smartphone
- The open website then enters the code and click Submit option
- Your connection is successfully complete
After successfully completing the activation process your Roku device is ready to use. If you are still unable to activate your streaming player or does not satisfy after following these steps, then immediately dial our toll-free Roku helpline number +1-844-573-0162 here are our dedicated technicians assist you with simple step by step process.
Common Roku issues solved by our Roku support team:
- We fix an issue when Roku devises not catching remote signal
- Resolve an issue when Roku device not paired with another Roku device
- That is not updated with new Software
- Roku No Signal
- Roku not running on
- A Roku is connected but not working
- A problem in loading Roku
- When HDMI input does not support HDCP 2.2
- Red LED lighting up on Roku Express and Express+
- Roku troubleshooting no picture
- No audio heard when watching videos.
- Issues with the Roku remote
- Help users when they are unable to enter Roku activation code
- Help users in resolving Roku sign in and sign up an issue
- Provide support when user don’t know How to get Roku activation code
If you have any type of issue related to Roku device from these or any other or want to get an instant solution, then you can contact our Roku customer support team to get an instant solution.
Common Roku error codes faced by customers
While using Roku device users face various type of troubles, there is a list of some common error codes that users face while using.
- Roku error code 001: You can face this error while activating Roku channels. If you are unable to fix this error codes and need assistance, then directly dial our toll-free number to get instant assistance.
- Roku error code 003: You can face this error if you use an old version of the software. If you do not know how to fix this error, then contact our Roku Help and support team to get instant assistance.
- Roku Error code 009: You can encounter this error if your streaming device is connected with the internet but still not working. If you are unable to fix this error by self, then contact our technicians.
- Roku error code 014: You can encounter this error if you are unable to connect your device with internet. If you are unable to fix this error codes and need assistance, then contact our technicians. Here are our technicians assist you with simple step by step process.
- Roku Error code 011: This is a software update failure error code, if you do not know How to fix this, then immediately contact our technicians.
- Roku Error code 012: You face this error due to poor network connectivity. If you are unable to troubleshoot this error codes, then directly contact our technicians.
Frequently Asked Questions By customers
How to setup your Roku express?
Roku express this is the best option for those people who have the lowest budget. It has a high speed of HDMI wire and IR remote.
- Firstly you can attach your adhesive wire.
- In your TV select the correct input on it. When your Roku express is on you will see the logo of Roku
- Then choose your language and press the ok button
- Then connect your Roku express device with internet
- Download the latest version of Roku expresses on os software. after this, it will be reboot automatically
- Then select set display types your Roku express will automatically choose the better display for your Roku express
- Create your account for activating the Roku express. This account connected to your Roku account
- The Roku express will be shown on TV, with there an activation code
- Then visit the official site of roku.com/link press the enter
How to setup your Roku Express+
The Roku express+ come with high-speed HDMI wire. And no monthly fee and free channels, without spending extra money on it.
- Firstly open your Roku express+
- Then select the language
- After that connect Roku express+ with wireless internet
- Then update your latest software of Roku express+
- Then select the display type your Roku express+will automatically change the best display
- To Create your account and activate Roku express+ it will be must be linked to your Roku account
- After activating you will see a display on your tv with an activation code
- Then you should go the my.roku.com/link,then enter these code to activate Roku express+
How to set up your Roku premiere
Follow these steps to set up your Roku premiere.
- Open your Roku premiere.
- Select your language.
- Connect your internet on a wireless network.
- Then download your Roku premiere latest version on Roku os software.
- Select the auto to detect display type option it will automatically choose the better display for your Roku premiere.
- Create your Roku account and activate your Roku premiere
- After activating the Roku premiere you will see the displayed on your tv with an activation code.
- You need to visit on Roku official sites my.roku.com/link.
- Now, your Roku premiere will be ready to use.
How to setup your Roku Premiere+
Follow these simple steps to setup Setup your Roku premiere+
- First, open your Roku premiere+
- Then select your favorite language
- Then connect wireless network
- After that update your Roku premiere+ software.
- Then select your display type option it will automatically change your display
- Then create your account Roku premiere+ it must link to your Roku account
- After activating you will see the displayed on your tv with an activation code
- Then visit on my.roku.com/link.
How to set up your streaming stick
The Roku streaming stick supports full HD,4K Ultra HD HDR, it comes with remote control and tv power and volume buttons, voice search. Your streaming stick+will work on any tv with a high-speed HDMI connection.
Steps to set up your streaming stick
- open your Roku streaming stick.
- Select the language option.
- Then connect your TV with wireless internet connection.
- Then wait for a Roku streaming stick update the latest version on Roku os software.
- Then click on the set display type option. It will automatically choose the best display for your Roku streaming.
- Create your account and activate the Roku streaming stick.
- Then in your screen, Roku will show you the channels to add your tv if you don’t want some channel you can ignore them.
How to setup your Roku® Streaming Stick®+
Simple setup your Roku streaming stick+
- open your Roku streaming stick.
- Then Select the language option.
- Connect the wireless internet.
- Then update the latest version of Roku streaming stick.
- After that click on the set display type option.it will automatically choose the best display for your Roku streaming stick.
- Then set your remote to control your tv, Go to settings>remote>setup remote to control tv.
- Create your account and it must link to your Roku account.
- After activating you will see the displayed on your tv with an activation code.
- Then visit on my.roku.com/link.
How to setup your Roku ultra
Follow these steps to set up your Roku ultra
- Open your roku TV
- Then choose the language option
- Connect your wireless internet with your roku ultra
- Then update to latest version of your roku os software
- Then select set the display type option.
- After this, your roku ultra will be automatically choose a better display for your roku ultra
- Then create your roku account to activate your roku ultra.it should be linked into your account
- Your roku ultra displayed on your tv with the activation code
- Then you can visit on www.roku.com/link then you can put on the code to activate your roku ultra
How to set up Roku streaming player for 4k
Follow these steps to set up your 4k on Roku.
- Connect your high-speed HDMI port cable to backside on your TV
- Connect it to the compatible 4K TV to the opposite side of HDMI cable
- Then connect to the AVR or sound bar on HDMI ports.
- Then next connect ARC cable TV or AVR or sound bar
How to setup your Roku® streaming player for surround sound
When you access movies, television, shows on Roku streaming player they all are available in stereo. Some of the Roku devices are not capable to decode the surround sound audio. But they have the ability to pass out the sound through the audio and video receiver which has capable to decoding sound.
- Connect HDMI wire to the end of HDMI ARC to put on your tv
- Then connected to HDMI output on AVR
- Now connect your Roku streaming on available HDMI input of your TV
How to setup your roku streaming player (any model)
- Connecting your Roku player on your tv
- Then connect your Roku streaming player on your tv
- Connect your Ether cable to connect the Roku player
- Then connect your connector to Roku player
- Then put your power adapter on your wall outlet
- Now, open a remote cover and insert batteries on it
- Now your Roku streaming player is ready you can see it and enjoy
How to attach your Roku® Express or Roku® Express+ using the adhesive strip
Roku express and Roku express+ they come with a removable adhesive strip and the high standard IR remote.
- attach your adhesive wire on your tv backside
- Take a position in the direct line of your Roku remote the front of Roku express
- Then attach adhesive strip the top of the Roku express
How to change the display type on your Roku® streaming player
Change the display type on Roku streaming player
- Go to the home button.
- Then select the setting.
- Select display type option.
- You can choose your display types.
- If your Roku detects display type then click on ok.
- The click on “force output to” option.
How to change the display refresh rate to match the native format of each movie, video or TV show
Playing a video “fps”(frames as per second), known as display refresh rate.
- Click on the home button
- Then select the setting option
- After that click on system
- Then go to the advanced system settings
- Then click on auto-adjust display refresh rate option
How to setup your Roku® streaming player for 4K HDR
Simple steps to set up your Roku streaming player for 4K HDR
- Your TV display a correctly HDR content.
- Connect the HDMI port the back side of your TV.
- You can connect the opposite end of HDMI cable that is attached to your compatible 4k TV.
- You can connect the AVR and sound bar with the HDMI ports.
Roku subscription channels
- MLB TV
- Disney channels
- PlayStation Vue
- Amazon video
- Sling TV
- Watch ESPN
- HBO Now
To watch these Roku channels you need to pay subscription charges, if you have any trouble in adding or accessing these channels or not know How to configure, then in this troubling situation you can contact our technicians, they will assist you with simple steps.
Type of services provided by our Roku support
Our support team provides assistance for various type of Roku device, there is a list of various type of Roku device which is used by customers.
- Roku streaming stick: It is a portable device and it has a quad-core processor, If you have any trouble related to Roku quad-core processor, then you can contact our Roku technicians to get assistance or help.
- Roku ultra: If you have any trouble related to Roku ultra and not know how to fix then contact our professionals to get assistance.
- Roku express: For any kind of assistance related to Roku express you can contact our Roku technicians.
- Roku express +: For any kind of assistance related to Roku express+ contact our professionals.
- Roku primer: For any kind of assistance related to Roku primer immediately contact our professionals, they will assist you through easy steps.
- You premier +: To get assistance related to Roku primer + immediately contact our Roku technicians.
Why you can choose our third-party Roku support team for help
You can contact our Roku technicians due to various reasons, there is a list of some important reason that can force you to dial our toll-free number.
- 24*7 availability: Our Roku technicians are here 24*7 ready to provide assistance so customers can dial our toll-free number any time to get assistance for any type of Roku device or Roku activation related issues.
- Highly educated or Well-trained technicians: Here we have a team of highly educated or well-trained Roku technicians who have the ability to resolve any kind of Roku device related issues.
- Ask any query without hesitation: Here are our customers can ask any kind of Roku device or Roku activation related issue without hesitation.
- Listen to queries carefully: Here are our dedicated technicians listen to customers Query related to Roku very carefully and help them with the best relevant solution of the problem.
- Respond Quickly: Here are our dedicated technicians quickly respond to customers call and resolve query of the customers very carefully
- Experience: Our Roku technicians have many year experiences in solving Roku or Roku activation issues, so here you can get the best relevant solution.
- Charges: Here you do not need to pay subscription or membership to get assistance
- Cheapest price: Here are our Roku professionals provide assistance at a very cheapest price, so our Roku phone number is the best option for you to get assistance.
- Dedicated or trained techinicians: We a team of dedicated or well-trained roku techinicians, so here you can get best relevent or reliable solution of your probllem.
How you can contact our Roku customer service team
You can contact our Roku customer service team through our toll-free Roku tech support number +1-844-573-0162 our independent Roku technicians are here 24*7 ready to help customers. If you have any kind of trouble in activating Roku streaming player or unable to find Roku com Link (Roku.com/link) then, in this situation you can contact our Roku customer support team. We have a team of Highly qualified or well-trained Roku technicians who have enough technical knowledge or experience to solve any kind of issues which related to Roku. So for any kind of query or question related to Roku, you can contact our Roku customer service team.