Roku Com Link
Roku is one of the top rated streaming devices in the United States that help peoples to watch thousands of free as well as paid contents on TV with access to the internet. And it has various advance useful and attractive features such as Amazon video, Netflix, Now TV and many more. But to access these free or paid Roku channels you need to activate device through roku.ccom/link. A Roku Com Link is a link on official Roku website that helps Roku customers or users to easily activate Roku streaming player. But due to complex technology and features, Many users or Roku customers encounter a various type of trouble such as unable to activate Roku streaming player, roku.com/link not responding, not know how to get New Roku activation code as well as many more.
If you got any error or issues while activating or accessing Roku device and need professional assistance or help then don’t worry immediately contact our Roku professionals through our toll-free Roku contact number
Here are our third party highly trained or certified Roku technicians provide 24/7 service to fix or resolve any kind of customers issues related to Roku. So customers can contact our Roku support any time for any kind of technical help and assistance.
www.roku.com/link – Steps and activate Roku device
To enjoy Audio or video through Roku you must need to activate your Roku streaming player through www.roku.com/link. if you want to activate your Roku streaming device then follow these simple step by step process or method
- First of all, establish all input and output device and connect all your cables with TV
- After that enter roku.com/link in the URL bar of your favorite browser
- After executing previous step open on-screen instructions and connect your Roku device with internet
- After getting internet connection your Roku streaming player is ready to download new software
- Download and install Roku Software and display Link Code, e.g. “YXX724D”
- Then copy that link code
- Then go to the official Roku website on your computer or smartphone
- Open website enter an activation code and finally click on submit
- After following these all steps your connection is successfully completed
After successfully completing the activation process your Roku device is ready to use. If you face any error or issues while activating Roku device and need expert assistance or help, then don’t worry directly contact our Roku experts they help you on call or by accessing your device remotely.
Important features of the Roku streaming player
A Roku streaming device is connected with TV using HDMI Cable and it supports both videos or audio signals. If your TV is unable to support HDMI, choose either component cables or composite Cables. There are some important features of the Roku device.
- Support full 1080p HD videos or movies
- Also provides users with friendly apps
- Provides many different modes such as Roku (1-4), Roku Ultra, Roku premiere, Roku premiere+, Roku express as well as
- Provides a remote control that includes setting as well as many other options
- Easy to use and search
- Provides headphones for private listening
- It has night listening mode that reduces loud noise and increases soft sounds
- Roku TV apps available on Play store
- Roku express+
- Composite: Standard Definition
- Component: 720p High Definition
- Provides service through both wired or wireless network
- It also provides vide array channel or TV shows
With these advance and attractive feature, you can watch movies and TV shows in the best way. If you have any trouble in using or accessing, these advance and need experts assistance then immediately dial our toll-free Roku phone number.
Common troubles fixed by our Roku support
While using Roku you may face various type of troubles, there is a list of some common error issues faced by customers.
- We fix an issue when Roku devises not catching remote signal
- Resolve an issue when Roku device not paired with another Roku device
- That is not updated with new Software
- Roku No Signal
- Roku not running on
- A Roku is connected but not working
- A problem in loading Roku
- When HDMI input does not support HDCP 2.2
- Red LED lighting up on Roku Express and Express+
- Roku troubleshooting no picture
- No audio heard when watching videos.
- Issues with the Roku remote
- Help users when they are unable to enter Roku activation code
- Help users in resolving Roku sign in and sign up an issue
- Provide support when user don’t know How to get Roku activation code
If you have any type of issue related to Roku device from these or any other or want to get an instant solution, then you can contact our Roku customer support team to get an instant solution.
Roku error codes faced by customers
While using Roku device users face various type of troubles, there is a list of some common error codes that users face while using.
- Roku error code 001: You can face this error while activating Roku channels. If you are unable to fix this error codes and need assistance, then directly dial our toll-free number to get instant assistance.
- Roku Error code 011: This is a software update failure error code, if you do not know How to fix this, then immediately contact our technicians.
- Roku Error code 009: You can encounter this error if your streaming device is connected with the internet but still not working. If you are unable to fix this error by self, then contact our technicians.
- Roku error code 003: You can face this error if you use an old version of the software. If you do not know how to fix this error, then contact our Roku Help and support team to get instant assistance.
- Roku error code 014: You can encounter this error if you are unable to connect your device with the internet. If you are unable to fix this error codes and need assistance, then contact our technicians. Here are our technicians assist you with simple step by step process.
- Roku Error code 012: You face this error due to poor network connectivity. If you are unable to troubleshoot this error codes, then directly contact our technicians.
Queries Resolved By Our Roku Support
Roku express this is the best option for those people who have the lowest budget. It has a high speed of HDMI wire and IR remote.
- Firstly you can attach your adhesive wire
- In your TV select the correct input on it. When your Roku express is on you will see the logo of Roku
- Then choose your language and press the ok button
- Then connect your Roku express device with internet
- Download the latest version of Roku expresses on os software. after this, it will be reboot automatically
- Then select set display types your Roku express will automatically choose the better display for your Roku express
- Create your account for activating the Roku express. This account connected to your Roku account
- The Roku express will be shown on TV, with there an activation code
- Then visit the official site of roku.com/link press the enter
- If you are still unable to set up your Roku express and need assistance, then don’t waste your valuable time, directly dial our toll-free number to instant assistance.
Follow these steps to set up your Roku premiere.
- Open your Roku premiere
- Select your language
- Connect your internet on a wireless network
- Then download your Roku premiere latest version on Roku os software
- Select the auto to detect display type option it will automatically choose the better display for your Roku premiere
- Create your Roku account and activate your Roku premiere
- After activating the Roku premiere you will see the displayed on your tv with an activation code
- You need to visit on Roku official sites my.roku.com/link
- Now, your Roku premiere will be ready to use
The Roku express+ come with high-speed HDMI wire. And no monthly fee and free channels, without spending extra money on it.
- Firstly open your Roku express+
- Then select the language
- After that connect Roku express+ with wireless internet
- Then update your latest software of Roku express+
- Then select the display type your Roku express+will automatically change the best display
- To Create your account and activate Roku express+ it will be must be linked to your Roku account
- After activating you will see a display on your tv with an activation code
- Then you should go the my.roku.com/link,then enter these code to activate Roku express+
After following these steps if you are still unable to set up your Roku Express+, then directly contact our experts to get assistance.
Simple setup your Roku streaming stick+
- open your Roku streaming stick.
- Then Select the language option.
- Connect the wireless internet.
- Then update the latest version of Roku streaming stick.
- After that click on the set display type option.it will automatically choose the best display for your Roku streaming stick.
- Then set your remote to control your tv, Go to settings>remote>setup remote to control tv.
- Create your account and it must link to your Roku account.
- After activating you will see the displayed on your tv with an activation code.
- Then visit on my.roku.com/link.
To know more contact our Roku help and support team through our toll-free number +1-800-282-0649.
Roku express and Roku express+ they come with a removable adhesive strip and the high standard IR remote.
- attach your adhesive wire on your tv backside
- Take a position in the direct line of your Roku remote the front of Roku express
- Then attach adhesive strip the top of the Roku express
To know more dial our toll-free number +1-800-282-0649
Follow these simple steps to setup Setup your Roku premiere+
- First, open your Roku premiere+
- Then select your favorite language
- Then connect wireless network
- After that update your Roku premiere+ software.
- Then select your display type option it will automatically change your display
- Then create your account Roku premiere+ it must link to your Roku account
- After activating you will see the displayed on your tv with an activation code
- Then visit on my.roku.com/link.
The Roku streaming stick supports full HD,4K Ultra HD HDR, it comes with remote control and tv power and volume buttons, voice search. Your streaming stick+will work on any tv with a high-speed HDMI connection.
Steps to set up your streaming stick
- open your Roku streaming stick.
- Select the language option.
- Then connect your TV with wireless internet connection.
- Then wait for a Roku streaming stick update the latest version on Roku os software.
- Then click on the set display type option. It will automatically choose the best display for your Roku streaming.
- Create your account and activate the Roku streaming stick.
- Then in your screen, Roku will show you the channels to add your tv if you don’t want some channel you can ignore them.
Simple steps to set up your Roku streaming player for 4K HDR
- Your TV display a correctly HDR content
- Connect the HDMI port the back side of your TV
- You can connect the opposite end of HDMI cable that is attached to your compatible 4k TV
- You can connect the AVR and sound bar with the HDMI ports
To know more contact our Roku help and support executive.
There are basically two types of remote control used in Roku streaming device first is standard IR remote and second is enhanced point anywhere remote. If you want to know more about remote control of a Roku streaming device, then immediately dial our Roku helpline number.
Purple screen problem is a common problem of Roku streaming player and it occurs due to faulty HDMI cable. If you get a purple screen problem and unable to fix that problem, then don’t worry directly contact our support and service team, our experts will assist you through easy steps.
Follow these steps to setup antena TV input for a Roku device.
- First of all use HDMI or composite cable to connect each device
- Then note which input you want to choose
- After that mount your device to wall and turn on
- Then check everything is plugged in and turn on or not
- After that follow instructions to scan chanels
If you still unable to setup antena TV input, then imidiately contact our Roku support and service team.
You can easily search your favorite movies and TV shows through a powerful search feature of Roku. But if you have any trouble in searching your favorite content and need professional help, then immediately contact our Roku experts through our phone number.
Playing a video “fps”(frames as per second), known as display refresh rate.
- Click on the home button
- Then select the setting option
- After that click on system
- Then go to the advanced system settings
- Then click on auto-adjust display refresh rate option
If you still do not satisfy then directly contact our third-party Roku techinicians.
Follow these steps to set up your Roku ultra
- Open your Roku TV
- Then choose the language option
- Connect your wireless internet with your Roku ultra
- Then update to latest version of your Roku os software
- Then select set the display type option.
- After this, your Roku ultra will automatically choose a better display for your Roku ultra
- Then create your Roku account to activate your Roku ultra.it should be linked into your account
- Your Roku ultra displayed on your tv with the activation code
- Then you can visit on www.roku.com/link then you can put on the code to activate your Roku ultra
Follow these steps to set up your 4k on Roku.
- Connect your high-speed HDMI port cable to backside on your TV
- Connect it to the compatible 4K TV to the opposite side of HDMI cable
- Then connect to the AVR or sound bar on HDMI ports.
- Then next connect ARC cable TV or AVR or sound bar
When you access movies, television, shows on Roku streaming player they all are available in stereo. Some of the Roku devices are not capable to decode the surround sound audio. But they have the ability to pass out the sound through the audio and video receiver which has capable to decoding sound.
- Connect HDMI wire to the end of HDMI ARC to put on your tv
- Then connected to HDMI output on AVR
- Now connect your Roku streaming on available HDMI input of your TV
- Connecting your Roku player on your tv
- Then connect your Roku streaming player on your tv
- Connect your Ether cable to connect the Roku player
- Then connect your connector to Roku player
- Then put your power adapter on your wall outlet
- Now, open a remote cover and insert batteries on it
- Now your Roku streaming player is ready you can see it and enjoy
Change the display type on Roku streaming player
- Go to the home button.
- Then select the setting.
- Select display type option.
- You can choose your display types.
- If your Roku detects display type then click on ok.
- The click on “force output to” option.
If you want to add a non-certified channel to your Roku streaming device then follow these steps.
- First, open my.roku.com in your device
- Then login to your Roku account
- Then under manage account section click on add channel with code
- Then enter channel access code received from the channel provider
- And then select add channel
If you are still unable to add uncertified Roku channels and need help, then in this situation you can contact our Roku help and support team to get instant or immediate help.
To select favorite language on Roku first go to setting, then click on select language option and choose your favorite language. If you are unable to select your favorite language by self, then immediately contact our experts.
If you want to manage audio settings of your Roku device and not know how to do this, then follow these steps.
- First of all open Roku remote and press home button
- After that scrool down and go to settings
- Then select audio
- After that set audio mode to stereo
- Then set HDMI to PCM stereo
After folowing these steps if you are still unable to manage audio settings and need human assistance then imidiately dial our help line number to get imidate assistance.
Tips that can help you to secure your Roku account:
- Use relevant email address: You can receive important Notification about your Roku account, so always use a relevant email address.
- Always use a strong password: While creating a Roku account always use a strong password.
- Create PIN: To prevent and restrict unauthorised access you can create a PIN.
- Avoid phishing websites: Not access any malicious, fraudulent and phishing websites to protect your confidential information or credentials.
- Regularly or periodically check your purchase history
If you need any human assistance or help to make your account safe and secure, then immediately contact our experts.
Roku subscription channels
|MLB TV||Sling TV|
To watch these Roku channels you need to pay subscription charges, if you have any trouble in adding or accessing these channels or not know How to configure, then in this troubling situation you can contact our technicians, they will assist you with simple steps.
Type of services provided by our Roku support
Our support team provides assistance for various type of Roku device, there is a list of various type of Roku device which is used by customers.
- Roku streaming stick: It is a portable device and it has a quad-core processor, If you have any trouble related to Roku quad-core processor, then you can contact our Roku technicians to get assistance or help.
- Roku ultra: If you have any trouble related to Roku ultra and not know how to fix then contact our professionals to get assistance.
- Roku express: For any kind of assistance related to Roku express you can contact our Roku technicians.
- Roku express +: For any kind of assistance related to Roku express+ contact our professionals.
- Roku primer: For any kind of assistance related to Roku primer immediately contact our professionals, they will assist you through easy steps.
- You premier +: To get assistance related to Roku primer + immediately contact our Roku technicians.
To know more about these products dial our Roku phone number, here are our technicians are always ready to resolve customers query.
Why you can choose our third-party Roku support team for help
You can contact our Roku technicians due to various reasons, there is a list of some important reason that can force you to dial our toll-free number.
- 24*7 availability: Our Roku technicians are here 24*7 ready to provide assistance so customers can dial our toll-free number any time to get assistance for any type of Roku device or Roku activation related issues.
- Highly educated or Well-trained technicians: Here we have a team of highly educated or well-trained Roku technicians who have the ability to resolve any kind of Roku device related issues.
- Ask any query without hesitation: Here are our customers can ask any kind of Roku device or Roku activation related issue without hesitation.
- Listen to queries carefully: Here are our dedicated technicians listen to customers Query related to Roku very carefully and help them with the best relevant solution of the problem.
- Respond Quickly: Here are our dedicated technicians quickly respond to customers call and resolve query of the customers very carefully
- Experience: Our Roku technicians have many year experiences in solving Roku or Roku activation issues, so here you can get the best relevant solution.
- Charges: Here you do not need to pay subscription or membership to get assistance
- Cheapest price: Here are our Roku professionals provide assistance at a very cheapest price, so our Roku phone number is the best option for you to get assistance.
- Dedicated or trained technicians: We a team of dedicated or well-trained Roku technicians, so here you can get a best relevant or reliable solution of your problem.
How you can contact our Roku customer support
You may encounter a various type of trouble while using Roku or activate Roku streaming player such as Unable to get a new activation code, unable to enter Roku activation code, forgot Roku account password as well as any other. If you encounter any kind of trouble in activating your Roku streaming player through www.roku.com/link and not know how to fix those issues then immediately contact our Roku customer service team through our toll-free Roku phone number. Here are our highly trained and equipped Roku technicians provide 24*7 service, so for any kind of help and support related to Roku directly dial our toll-free Roku contact number +1-800-282-0649. Here are our highly dedicated Roku technicians listen to every query of the customers very carefully and help them with a suitable solution, if a customer does not satisfy on call, then in this situation, our Roku support help customers through remote assistance.